Monday 28 July 2014

She's O N E

My Sadie girl turned one a couple weeks ago and I am still trying to wrap my head around it.
A few days before her birthday I was feeling a mix of emotions about it for some reason. I feel like time is flying by and she is growing so fast. Everyone warns you about it and they weren't kidding. I remember the day she was born so clearly and it definitely doesn't feel like one year ago. I love this quote.
"The days are long and yet the years are short."
It's a good reminder to cherish every day with her,
This past year has been one of the best years of my life and also one of the hardest. So many changes in one year.
Sadie has always been my constant source of joy. Her infectious personality brings so much happiness to our life. She is always making friends where ever she goes. Everyone loves to stop and chat with our smiley, laughing girl.I feel so honored and fortunate that I get to stay home and raise her. I love being her mama.
Yesterday we celebrated her first birthday with friends and family! Thanks to everyone who was a part of her special day!

Our family. We are so blessed.





Thanks Auntie Jess for baking these with love!


her first birthday cake.

these legs...seriously!




Sadie has a special place in her Pops' heart.

She LOVED the cookie!

Cake smash time!


A special thanks to our lovely photographer Auntie Wendy!
If you need any photos done, she's amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment