Sunday 9 September 2012

Currently!

I haven't done a "currently" post in while and now that the seasons are changing I thought it would be the perfect time.

Currently...

Obsessing over: FALL... I can't get enough of anything autumn or fall like. I love shopping for fall clothes. I love wearing long sweaters with jeans, boots and a loose scarf. It's definitely my favourite season for fashion. I love picking apples and baking anything with apples or pumpkin. Pumpkin Spice lattes are also a good fall treat.

Working on: Going to the gym or exercising more and basically just living a more active lifestyle.
Also working on praying more persistently and more specifically. Obviously God knows my wants and my needs but he also wants us to have a relationship with him and for us to seek after him and his will for our lives.

Thinking about: The future. Wondering what God has in store for us in these next few months. I am a very impatience person so waiting on Gods timing is very difficult for me. I want things instantly but life just doesn't work like that. I need to be more patient!

Anticipating:  Actually wearing fall clothes! Today looks like it has finally cooled down enough to wear some jeans and a cardigan.

Eating: Peaches with steel cut oats...mmmm so delicious! I am trying to eat as many fresh local fruits and veggies before they are gone!

Praying for: Basically what I have been "thinking about".

Wishing for: Some new greyish/tan worn leather boots, new jeans, and purse! I think my hubby will just send me shopping for my birthday this year so I can pick this all out for myself!

Well I am off to enjoy a lovely Sunday. Here are some last hooray summer photos!

sunset photo with my mom and sis. love the cabin!
enjoying some vino on the dock at our cabin!

top of Mt. Cheam with my hubby!


my favorite Psalm right now. Psalm 3

 
Mel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment