Monday 23 April 2012

My "green thumb"

So Mom and I discovered the NICEST nursery last spring. Windsor Greenhouse. (check em out!)
They have the most beautiful biggest flowers and plants.  What's great about this place is you go there and pick your plants and bring your pots and they will plant them for you!!! It really doesn't even cost that much extra and the best part is you don't have to get your hands dirty!! Another bonus is that they let them grow in their greenhouse until around May-long weekend when they are ready to pick up!
I really love gardening and like to do some of it myself but it seems like these ladies really know what they are doing. I think I am going to have some beautiful planters and hanging baskets this year and I cannot wait to pick them up!
Well I am off to cook some Sesame Ginger Salmon for dinner for the hubby and I.
I better go enjoy this sunshine while it lasts.
Happy Spring!
Mel Xo


some of my plants I picked!

I planted these herbs on my own! I love cooking with fresh herbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment