Wednesday 2 May 2012

Currently...

I have been in the blogging world for a few short months now but have been following fellow bloggers for awhile! I had some inspiration from Bonny over at Yours Truly to do a "currently" blog post. She has an awesome blog, go check her out!

Currently

Obsessing over: my bike, cute vintage bike accessories, herb baskets, healthy/organic eating, my new mint green flats, Jamie Oliver, Hunger Games (I'm so sad I'm done reading the series!)

Working on: My patience and waiting on Gods timing, not my own. I want my life to reflect Gods faithfulness which requires me being patient and listening for Gods still soft voice guiding me and my hubby. This is sometimes a really hard thing for a girl that likes things instantly!

Thinking about: summer....! bike rides, picnic dates, camping, cabin, evenings on the deck,sangria. I LOVE summer!

Anticipating: Our future. Looking forward to see what God has planned for us in the coming years!

Eating: slightly obsessed over Davids tea at the moment. Does that count as eating? Also eating lots of good healthy Jamie Oliver eats! Seriously if you haven't tried his recipes yet TRY them! You will not be disappointed! Fairly easy as well.

Praying for: that mine and Mika's life would be a reflection of Gods love and grace. That my heart would overflow with the fruits of the spirit. love, peace, faithfulness,goodness, gentleness, patience, self-control,  kindness, & joy.

Wishing for: some sunshine soon, a garden and a chicken coop, a family someday soon,  a salon in my own house, some more spring dresses (of course right? you can never have enough!), mint green jeans (if anyone knows where to currently find these let me know!). more time with my husband, family and friends.

Have a good week. I'll leave you with some photos from a fun photoshoot I did with Ashley Martens. If you need any photos done give her a call, she is awesome!
Mel Xo







No comments:

Post a Comment