Friday 13 June 2014

6 years

6 years ago today we said " I do".

Happy anniversary to my one and only.

6 years ago we made a promise to each other of forever. For better or for worse, through thick and thin.

I love this man.

This past year has brought on so many changes! With changes there always comes a few challenges but I know these have only made our relationship stronger. This past year we were so fortunate and blessed to welcome our girl, Sadie Rae into our lives. She has brought us so much joy and happiness. She has taught me how to laugh more and love deeper.
the best day of our lives.

6 years ago I never would have thought that we would be living in Kamloops. This move has enabled us to both live out our dreams. You as a fire fighter and me as a stay at home mama to our girl, Sadie.

So proud to be his wife.

I love my job!


Here's to many many more happy years!

Love Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment