Saturday 23 June 2012

Thrifting finds...!

I love thrifting. I love walking into a thrift store and not knowing what I'm looking for and finding some treasures! I found this adorable clutch yesterday. I think it will go perfectly with my bridesmaid dress for my bestie Michelle's wedding.
only $1.50! what a steal!

Today my sister and I had a sister date. Obviously that always involved some tea and thrifting! I found a canner today. I have been canning for a few years now but always have to borrow someones so I figured I needed one of my own! I plan on doing lots of canning this summer. Some new things I want to try canning are Apricot Vanilla Bean jam and some Corn Relish! I'll do my regular raspberry jam, pickles, pickled beans, peaches and salsa too!
Some canning inspiration...





 Hopefully this crazy rain stops soon so everything can start growing and I can start canning! Well I am off to make dinner. We have some friends coming over tonight My hubby cooked a roast and it is smelling delicious!

Happy Saturday. :)

Mel xo


No comments:

Post a Comment