Wednesday 20 June 2012

Confession time

A few confessions...

-on Mondays I purposely try and make my evening free from 8-10 to watch Bachelorette...I know it's horrible mind garbage but it's just so addicting to watch..

-sometimes I crave sprinkle donuts from Tim Hortons..Weird I know!

- I don't know how to properly iron..When something needs to be ironed I fluff it in the dryer. Ironing is just a domestic skill I just haven't mastered yet!

-I'm secretly really excited for Fall. I LOVE everything about fall. Boots, sweaters and shopping for new boots and sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes, apples, picking apples, butternut squash anything, and cold crisp sunny days. It's also my birthday in September and if you know me well, you know I'm a "birthday monster" says my Mom.

- sometimes I don't make the bed in the morning before going to work but quickly make it after work before my hubby gets home and pretend I made it in the morning

Well those are my Wednesday night confessions!

I'll leave you with some photos!

sprinkle donut craving!
Me and Mika at our softball game. If you ever come watch you
can find me in the right field!

I have the best husband. He took me antique shopping
on our way home from the cabin this weekend and I picked this!
I know I have a bit of a teacup obsession but
 don't worry I'll stop soon and be onto a new obsession


Have a good week!

Mel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment