Monday 4 June 2012

Monday Blues...

Today I have a good case of the Monday blues..
This rainy weather doesn't help cheer my mood up either!
This weekend was full of fun adventures. On Saturday my sister and I went to Old Clayburn Village Tea Shop for lunch. It was delicious! We love going to quaint places like this for lunch!

scones + tea + sister = good saturday!

Obviously there was some thrifting involved on our Saturday outing as well. I scored and got this
cute dress, a striped tank from Gap, cute pearl necklace, a work dress, and some cute tea cups all for $17! I came home and told my hubby that I "tithed" $17 at MCC. He never buys it but it makes me feel better at least!
 My plan is to slowly buy cute tea cups and eventually have my girlfriends over for afternoon tea. So far I only have 3 cute tea cups. I refuse to pay any more than $5 so that limits my cute tea cup choices.
dress, pearls, teacups are a girls best friend!

On Sunday Mika took me on a lovely date. We went for a picnic and bike ride. (my favourite date if you haven't caught on yet). Then we went to Grama and Grumpa's antiques in the Sumas Flats. If you haven't been there you should check it out! It's a few barns full of antiques. It's really cool but quite overwhelming. The only things I saw that I wanted were a cute pink bike, but I already have a cute mint green one...and I found a really cute china cup but it was over my $5 limit so I didn't get it!

cute sign at the antique farm!
After our date we got to go and hold Fox! He is home from the hospital now and is doing great.
Praise God that he is healed!



Sunday evening we went to my parents for dinner. A weekly tradition that I adore and always look forward to. We had dinner and then spent the evening on my parents new patio.
A great way to end the weekend! We are so blessed!

Have a good week! Hopefully dinner with friends and watching the Bachelorette later can fix my Monday blues....

Mel xo


No comments:

Post a Comment