Friday 25 January 2013

Energizer bunny...Not!

Well we are back from Mexico and back to reality! This week has been a tough week for me physically speaking...Growing a baby actually takes ALL your energy! With this pregnancy I have really struggled with not being capable to accomplish as much as I normally can. I'm normally like a energizer bunny..!
 I feel like I have zero energy to clean the house or even make dinner. I'm slowly learning that it's OK if the house isn't perfectly clean and that its OK if we have eggs and cereal for dinner. I'm learning that it's more important that I take care of myself and grow a healthy baby rather than stress about all the things I am not getting done! My hubby has been amazingly supportive. Don't worry Mika I will make dinner every evening one day soon!
When I first dreamed of being pregnant I imagined myself blissfully sewing blankets in the evening...or creating the perfect baby room...Ha! That's a joke. I'm lucky if I can stay awake past 9:00pm! I'm sure I will have time eventually when I get some energy back to get those things done! Until then I will just focus on growing a heatlhy baby and worry about making blankets later.
Well I am off to have a date night with my hubby. Happy Weekend!
Mel xo

a verse that I have found some comfort in lately!


1 comment:

  1. Third Trimester is the time to do all the "crafty" things. Lots of energy. Just make sure you are surrounded by lots of snacks :)

    ReplyDelete