Saturday 13 October 2012

Fall lovin'...!

It's a rainy Saturday morning...I'm sort of content that the rain has started now. We have had such a gorgeous fall that I can't complain! I guess it's time to start on some sewing projects. Sometimes I like cozy evenings spent sewing and drinking tea and maybe watching The Bachelor. Lame I know, but I can't help but get sucked into watching that show!
I don't have much to share this morning except these gorgeous photos that my Aunt took for Mika and I. I LOVE them all. I'm not sure how I'm going to decide which ones to frame! I have some gorgeous old window panes that I plan to put some of these photos in. You can find her info here if you like her work!







Add caption
 
 

i love him

 Well have a nice Saturday. I'm having some girls over for high tea! I finally get to use my tea cup collection! I'll post some pics later.
 
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment