Sunday 4 November 2012

Cup-a-tea

Apparently I forgot that I really enjoy blogging since I have been a bit absent from the blogging world.
Lately I have been enjoying this cozy fall weather. I love to spend rainy evenings at home sewing with a cup of tea. I've been sewing a lot of infinity scarfs and I've made a couple tea cozies as well!
I don't have too much to share this morning...BUT....
Here are some pictures of my latest creations and photos from my high tea I had a few weeks ago.

finally got to use all my thifted vintage teacups!





love these ladies!





peach lace infinity scarf,,found this fabric in the clearance bin for $5!



Happy Sunday all! I think I am going to have to find something crafty to do after church today....I'm thinking tile coasters..I will post pics another time.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment