Saturday 5 January 2013

Back at it!

Well it's 2013 and I'm back at blogging! I took a little bit of a break in the last couple months. Most of it was  because of our big news that we are EXPECTING a little babe wasn't out yet and I felt like I couldn't really share what was on my heart since that was all I could think about! It also could have been due to my extreme first trimester exhaustion! I could barely keep up with my normal everyday things never mind blogging.
 I am now almost 15 weeks and feeling great! I just had a little bit of nausea in the first trimester which I was very thankful for. Some girls I know are just so sick so I tried to keep a good attitude that God blessed us with this baby and what I had to go through was easy peezy compared to others.
It's hard to believe that in less than 6 months we will be holding our sweet little baby! I'm SO excited but also a little bit nervous. But i'm sure that's completely normal!
Well I am off to take down Christmas decorations. I hate un-decorating. It's so depressing. But it will also be nice to re-decorate and freshen the house up. Mika just painted our bedroom so I need to pick some new decor for our room!
Have a nice rainy Saturday!
Mel xo
Our announcement photo!

13 weeks on Christmas Day!


Some flannel to make baby blankets!



No comments:

Post a Comment