Sunday 27 January 2013

Two of my favorite things. Tea & Thrifting

Yesterday was just what I needed! The only things I had on my "have to do" list were put away my laundry and clothes from Mexico and go to the gym. I've really been trying to make an effort to exercise and go to the gym 3-4 times per week. I figure if I put it on blog world I will be more likely to stick to my goals! I really want to have a fit and healthy pregnancy.
After getting my to do's done it left me some time to do some things I LOVE to do on Saturdays. I met my Grama, Mom, and sis for tea at Serendipitea in downtown Abbotsford. We love going there for high tea or lunch. It's similar to Tracycakes but more fun for us since we don't have to do any work!
After lunch we headed over to Precious Baby Kargo and looked at some baby stuff! I think I am going to go with cloth diapering and they have the cloth diapers that I like. It's a "all in one" diaper so it's the easiest way to cloth diaper.I think it will save us a lot of money in the long run and it's earth friendly. I can't believe in 5 more months we will get to meet our sweet baby S!!
I did a little bit of thrifting after and I found one really good steal! I got a white glider that is in almost new condition for only $10! The cushions are ugly but I plan on recovering it. I think I might go with some sort of grey and white print to match the nursery. It feels so surreal having a glider waiting to be used to gently rock our baby.
Well it's 8:00 on Sunday morning and I feel like I have accomplished so much. My hubby's fire pager gave me a nice early wake up nice morning..Gotta love a Sunday morning structure fire wake up call.



$10 find! Definitely needs new cushion covers.

Tulips from my Gram make me smile


Enjoy your Sunday!
Mel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment