Monday 13 January 2014

6 months old.

Sadie is 6 months old. Just saying that brings tears to my eyes. How can my baby girl be half a year old already? Everyone tells you "enjoy it, it goes fast" but I never believed them until now. I still remember those first moments with her like they were yesterday. One of the best moments of my life was hearing the words "You were right! It's a GIRL!". I held her close and was instantly in love with her. Each day I spend with her my love grows even more. I love being a mama. I am cherishing every moment with her. God blessed us SO much by giving us this little girl to raise.

A letter to my girl.

Sadie Rae,
Today you are 6 months old. You bring SO much JOY into our lives each day. From the moment you wake up you are such a happy baby. You literally wake up with a smile on your face. Sometimes Daddy and I race to get you in the morning since you are so happy to see us. Being a mama to you is the best feeling in the world. Some days I don't accomplish much around the house but I feel so proud of how you are growing and changing each day. I love to see your chubby legs kick around. I love to see you roll. I love watching your face light up when you see your Daddy.
You are so loved.


1 month old
2 months old

3 months old
4 months old

5 months old

6 months old

Mel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment