Friday 24 January 2014

Thrifty Friday

I feel like my posts have been a bit heavy lately so on the lighter side I thought I could share some of my recent thrift store finds.
A day of thrifting always cheers me up! One great thing about living in a new city is exploring all the thrift stores! So far I have only been to the Penny Pinchers....
Here are some of my recent finds...

The tank is nice and flowy...I am dreaming of spring already! Can't go wrong
with a little leopard! 

Some bud vases. Hopefully my husband sees this
and buys me some buds to fill them with!
Preferably tulips ;)
I also picked up a few key baby food making tools. A apple peeler and a vegetable steamer.

Happy Friday all!

Mel

PS- My new hobby is now knitting. Currently I am working on headbands since they are quite simple to make!


No comments:

Post a Comment