Saturday 27 April 2013

Weekend bloggin'

Spring is finally here and I'm really enjoying the change of rain all the time to some lovely sunshine! Seasons are always changing and so are our seasons in life. Lately God has been working on my heart with putting my trust in Him. Sometimes I struggle with really fully trusting God. I sometimes think that I know what's best for me but, in reality God knows what's best for my life.
This was a verse that I came across this morning and it really spoke to me.
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord." They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Truth.
So remember my post last spring about the amazing nursery I found? If you don't remember you can read it here! Well this week I went back again to pick my plants and get them planted. They get to stay there and grow in the greenhouse until May Long Weekend. This year I went with green, white and coral! Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Well it's Saturday and I should really go and try and get something accomplished! Tonight I am taking my hubby on a special birthday date.
Happy birthday to the most amazing husband in the world!
I love you!


Mel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment