Tuesday 2 April 2013

Nesting!

Well I'm 27 weeks today and so far really enjoying this pregnancy! The nesting has begun though! I have been busy getting the babes room ready. This past weekend my mom, sister, and I went shopping in the states and we stopped in Lynden at some really awesome antique stores. I picked up some vintage shoes to hang in the baby's  rooms as well as a chalkboard.We went shopping for some baby necessities at Target and we used our self control and only bought baby S one girl and one boy going home outfit. I have a feeling Auntie Jess is going to be in trouble when baby is born. She was worse than me wanting to buy everything!

I'm really thankful for all my friends that have already had babies and have given me advice on what you really need to buy! It seems so overwhelming when you go to the baby section. I'm glad I have my list of "must have" items or else I wouldn't know where to start!
I am SO excited to meet baby S and can't wait until July but I am also really trying hard to enjoy this time that Mika and I still have together as just the two of us. I'm also trying to enjoy my alone time as well!
Here is a sneak peek of the nursery so far. I will post more photos once it's actually done!
"You are loved"

Vintage baby shoes. Mine are the white ones. 

Baby boy or baby girll? Any guesses?!

My moms awesome idea! Mika made me these frames
 out of old wood from our tree house I played in as a kid at our family cabin. Very special!
Not sure what this actually is but it looks quaint hanging on the wall!

I also got to enjoy the glorious sunshine this past Easter weekend!
it was SO nice out this weekend I had to go cruisin


Alana and I bike ridin!
Mel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment