Wednesday 19 September 2012

26

Today I turned 26... Which sounds waaaay older than 25! Don't you think? This has been a different birthday for me. I guess I am out of my early 20's and am now in my "late" 20's... But I have to remember it's just a number!
Today in my morning devotion this quote came up which I thought was really suiting for my birthday.
"Thank God for the past and you can trust Him for the future.
Trust is a bridge from past to future built with planks of thanks."
 
This struck a chord in my heart and made me feel thankful for all the 25 years that God has blessed my life with His goodness. My goal this year is to really seek after Gods will for mine and Mika's future. I want to live out His plans for our life.
Here's some inspiration for this year for me!
 

 
Have a great day! I am blessed to be able to spend the day with my sister and my mom having high tea and going shopping.
 
Love Mel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment