Saturday 29 September 2012

Thankfulness

I am reading this book called one thousand gifts by Ann Voskamp. The book is "a dare to live fully right where you are."
I started reading this book about a week ago and I think it has been perfect timing since Thanksgiving is about a week away! This book has really challenged me to have a more thankful heart in a everyday way. The book gives you a challenge to write a list of 1000 things that you are thankful for. They even have a app for it so it is super easy to do! It has made me realize how richly God has blessed my life. I am loving the challenge to "embrace a lifestyle of radical gratitude, and slowing down to catch God in every moment!"


 
 I am thankful for...
dates with my amazing, awesome, loving, thoughful, hubby!

spending time with Mika on date nights

I am thankful for tea!

for time with my mom and sister :)

for my sweet nephew Jonah who can always make me smile

for my little nephew Fox who loves to cuddle

for apples
What are you thankful for? Happy Saturday. :)
Mel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment