Saturday 1 September 2012

September Love

It's the first day of September finally...! September is my favourite month of the whole year! I love everything about it. I love that the weather is changing and that we are getting some nice crisp morning and evenings, but still lots of sunshine. I love that all the new fall clothes are coming out. I love wearing layers, scarves, boots and sweaters. I love anything apple or pumpkin flavoured and picking apples and pumpkins..I love the changing leaves...
Fall always feels like a fresh start. I'll never forget last fall I was driving and admiring the colours of autumn, while praying about something and God spoke to me and said "seasons change, I don't". It really hit me that we will go through different seasons of life with all the ups and downs but God won't change through any of that. He will always be there. I think God chose to use my love and admiration for autumn to speak to me.

My hubby goes hunting a lot through out the fall so that means I get to do a lot of fun girl things.. Obviously I miss him tons but it's nice to spend time doing girly things like sleepovers with my sis and mom, going for dinner with friends, and of course FALL SHOPPING!

September 19 is also my birthday so that is another reason why I love this month so much. I am what my mother would call a "birthday monster". I blame her. She spoiled me too much as a child on my birthday therefore creating a birthday monster.... I don't just celebrate my birthday but rather a birthday week! Lucky for me my husband puts up with my shenanigans and lets me have a birthday week and spoils me.

Well enjoy your LONG weekend everyone. I know I will!


Mel xo

 


No comments:

Post a Comment