Saturday 1 June 2013

A new chapter.

Well today marks my first official day of my maternity leave. A new chapter has begun! I had to admit it feels a little strange thinking that next week I will be at home getting ready for the baby to come rather than working at Tracycakes.
I feel overwhelmed with my abundance of time that I don't even know where to start! I am really looking forward to getting our home ready for the baby. We have everything we need but I want to organize and get the baby's room all set up! Time to nest!
Only 4 more weeks until we get to meet our sweet baby. My pregnancy is still going really well! I feel so blessed. I'm really trying to cherish every little kick and hiccup.
Well that's all for today. I think I might head to our local farmers market and then get some much needed stuff around the house done!

Flowers from my mama in celebration of me becoming a mama!
4 more weeks till we get to meet you! give or take....!
Mel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment