Sunday 16 June 2013

My Dad.

Happy Father's Day to my Pops!
I am so blessed and fortunate to have grown up with such an amazing, integral, loving father. He really set the standards high for treating me like such a princess while growing up.
A funny story...When Mika and I first started dating, Mika noticed at dinner when we had steak that my Dad still cut up my meat for me-I was 17 at the time..weird I know!. Mika said he knew this girl must be special since her Dad took such good care of her. He said he realized right away that he needed to handle me with care.
My Dad has always been there for us. He will drop almost anything to come help any of his kids. He is the most gentle, caring, loving Dad. We are so blessed to have him in our lives!
Me and my Dad.

Pops and his girls!


Happy Father's Day To Be to my husband! You're love for this baby already amazes me. I can't wait for you to meet our baby and start the journey of fatherhood. I know without a doubt that you will be the greatest Dad!

So much love already.
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment