Thursday 13 June 2013

Happy Anniversary to my one and only.

Wow I can't believe it's been 5 years since I said "I do"! Last year at this time I was getting ready and anxiously waiting to see my groom. When I saw him all my nerves melted away and all I could do was smile.
our first look.
I have learnt so much about love, marriage and the meaning of family in the past 5 years.
I've learnt....
That you always need to put your spouse before anyone else.
Pray together everyday.
Compromise.
Be best friends.
Set aside time to spend quality time together.
Do special little things for each other often.

Today as I reflect the past 5 years of our marriage, I am really feeling blessed. I have the most amazing, loving and supportive husband. He knows my needs and knows how to love me perfectly.
After 5 years of marriage we are ready and SO excited to start the journey of becoming parents together!

I love you!

Mel 




No comments:

Post a Comment