Wednesday 21 March 2012

Lately I have been dreaming a lot... Dreaming about spring coming... I can't wait to get out and ride my bike and go to the river for picnic dinners. One of our favorite things to do is pack up a quick picnic after work and head to the river. Mika is not "sandwich" picniker. He loves to pack his mini bbq and cook us up some good food  for for dinner! Pair it with wine, the best husband, and a gorgeous view and you have the perfect evening!
 I've also been dreaming about bigger more substantial things that picnics and bike riding..Surprising I know..! Dreaming about what mine and Mika's life is going to look like in a few years.
Lately I have been trying to dream big and pray for answers about these dreams as well.
There are so many exciting ideas and plans on the horizon. I am so excited to see what God has planned for our lives in the next few years. I also have to remember that I'm not in charge of my own life either and that God knows whats best for us and sometimes I really need to remind myself of that. 
Jeremiah 29:11 is a verse that really speaks to me right now.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Tomorrow is Thursday which means it's almost the weekend! On Saturday my dear friend Danielle and I are heading to Secret Garden in Kitsalano for high tea and obviously some thrifting!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Mel xo

Can't wait for more of these!
So dreamy looking right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment