Saturday 17 March 2012

Love Saturday Thrifting!

So today was another rainy Saturday... I am getting quite sick of those.. A good way to cure the rainy blues is to go thrifting with my Mom. Sometimes we find some great finds and sometimes not so much. Today we found some cute finds. I found a glass dome lid which sparked the idea to make my own cake stand! I picked out a vintage looking white plate and a old wine glass to glue to the bottom. My wonderful hubby glued it together for me and I think it turned out great! The total cost for the tier is..... $1.55!
Some other finds were some bracelets, a plant holder, a mint green neclace, and a adorable glass dish!  A total cost of about $6 (thanks Mom!)
Here are some photos of my thrifting finds and my infinity scarves that I sewed earlier this week. I am off to have a picinic date night at home with my husband which includes sushi, wine and board games!
Happy Saturday!
Mel xo
My finds! (love my new floral and mustard yellow bracelets!)


Before!

After!

Lace and jersey knit infinity scarve and spring floral infinity scarve

No comments:

Post a Comment