Sunday 22 July 2012

Happy Girl!

Today I am a happy girl...Reasons being...

1)  My sweet loving husband woke me up and had my coffee all ready for me today and yesterday!

2) I got a free pedicure! I got it at Utopia Academy since they needed pedicure models. My toes look great!

3) I went to some wineries in Langley with my Mom and sister on Saturday! We stopped at Domaine de Chaberton and Vista D'Oro. I picked up a Rose wine from our first stop which is surprising because I always get the Bacchus from there! Lately I have been trying to try new things. At Vista D'Oro we tried some wines but decided to pick up some of their preserves instead! My wonderful Mom bought me some Rhubarb Vanilla jam which is so tasty. I'm thinking I might want to trying making some myself! Mom then treated us to lunch at Olive Garden. She really is the best Mom! Love her tons.

I love Saturdays! Here are some photos from our day and my latest thrifting finds.

we love wine touring!

delicious treats...


my $1 vintage chair that I found at a garage sale!

Vintage frames that I am going to make a photo collage with in the hallway.
Total cost for 8 frames was $8! Love MCC!
Well happy Sunday! Have a relaxing day.
Mel Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment