Sunday 13 May 2012

My best friend and my Mom....

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom. My Mom has taught me so many important life lessons. Most importantly she raised me and helped mold me into a women of God. She has taught me to always keep praying and trusting God even when life gets hard.

see peach and denim are a timeless fashion statement!
She has inspired me with her business, Tracycakes.  She has won business of the year in two out of three of her locations. Not only has she inspired me but she has impacted and inspired thousands of women's life's. They are inspired that she was just a "stay at home mom" that opened three locations in three years and they are touched that her goal is to make "the world sweeter one bite at a time". She is definitely making an impact with all women in business!

My Mom has also taught me how to be a good friend and wife. Watching her with her friends has taught me that friends are precious jewels in life that should never be taken for granted. By loving my Dad for 27 years is an example in itself how marriage should be! She has always given me good marriage advice but only speaks when asked about it.
My mom has also taught me some of life's greatest lessons! Laugh lots, love hard, dance always, drink wine and coffee, shop til you drop!, work hard-play hard, be kind.

I love my Mom and appreciate all she has done for me.

Happy Mother's Day!

Love Mel xo

afternoon margaritas are always a great idea!


we love to drink wine together!

No comments:

Post a Comment