Wednesday 9 May 2012

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving...

I feel like this past weekend and the last few days has given us a glimmer of hope of what's to come...SUMMER! My second favorite season. For those of you that don't know me well, fall is actually my most favorite time of the year.
This past weekend was filled with fun summer activities...BBQ, fires, lemon meringue pie, bike rides. My wonderful hubby took me on a bike ride on Sunday afternoon. We rode all around the Sumas Flats and then stopped for ice cream at Birchwood Dairies. A dream date! My next bike adventure idea is to ride around some of the wineries in the Langley area and then stop at Domaine de Chaberton for some wine and a picnic.
Well I am off to have a nice relaxing bubble bath! It's been a busy busy week at Tracycakes! My Mom and I were on the Global TV news. Click here if you missed it!
Mel xo

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. ~ Lao Tzu
And a bicycle ride around the world begins with a single pedal stroke. ~ Scott Stoll


lemon meringue pie mmmmm

lovely fire

my favorite little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment