Saturday 1 March 2014

Catching up!


I have fallen a little behind in blogging this week! Let's play catch up and I will show you what I have been up to. 
I am trying to incorporate a little more colour into our home. If you know me you know I love white everything! But since spring is around the corner I thought I would add a few pops of colour. Here is my hutch. I picked up some scrapbook paper from Michaels and taped it to my hutch. That way when I get bored of it (which I will) I can just take it down! 


I got these cute little frames from Michaels in the
$ section!

Another project completed! I picked up this super fab mirror from the thrift store for $2.50! 
I painted the mirror with chalkboard paint and picked a fun coral colour for the frame. The chalkboard is in Sadie's room. I want to write bible verses and inspirational quotes on it.































My mom and sister are visiting this weekend. Actually my sisters visit was a surprise!!! I was SO happy to see her! They are the best. Seriously. Since they are here we had to go thrifting of course. I picked up these pretties.

$1 each!
Cute spring blouse. Yes please. $3
This was my moms pose idea....!

Spring is coming. (in my window sill at least...)
Well I am off to wake up my mom from her nap and pick up some lattes for us. Happy weekend all!


Mel xo


No comments:

Post a Comment