Friday 18 May 2012

Reconnecting

Do you ever feel like there is just not enough time during the day? I feel this way a lot. Lately I have been making more of an effort to make time for things that are important to me. I'm really trying to make time every day to spend with God. Mika and I have also been making a better effort at making time for each other after work to reconnect and making sure to plan date nights together. On Tuesday night we were supposed to have bible study but decided to skip it and go on a date instead which I think you just have to do sometimes!
Reconnecting with God, husband, family and friends is the best feeling and this is something I always want to make time for!
Today is a good day for a few reasons!
1) It's a LONG weekend. Enough said.
2)Mika and I are having another date night tonight.
3) Tomorrow I get my hair done and then having a girls night with some friends.
4) the sun is shining!
Other than that I don't have too many plans for this long weekend. I love having days where I can wake up and do whatever my heart desires that day. I think it's good for the soul to have those kind of days once in awhile.
I'll leave you a few photos from this week via instagram.

Happy Long Weekend all!

Love Mel xo

date night, bike, picnic dinner, book, wine, husband = perfect

new picnic spot!

Marisa and I at Roasted Grape!

No comments:

Post a Comment