Monday 10 February 2014

Button Earrings

Mika has been working some extra shifts this week and it's been pretty chilly out so I have been busy crafting! I saw these on Pinterest and I just had to make these adorable button earrings. They were super easy and fast. I love a craft that gives you instant gratification. It makes me feel accomplished. I know my husband is so proud when he comes home and I show him alllll the button earrings I created. Who needs to do housework anyway? :)


I thought I would share the button earring love with some of my friends. Even though Valentine's Day is pretty cheesy I still love it. I am looking forward to our 1st Valentine's Day with our Sadie girl.

You can get the free printable here!
What have you crafted lately? Up next on the blog is my hutch re-do. I gave it a little touch of spring!

Mel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment