Thursday 6 February 2014

Sew crafty!

Yesterday I blogged about a pile of cute scrap fabric that I was going to create into something wonderful!
So last night I made this.....!

It really didn't take too long and was pretty simple. I just cut the fabric into 2 " strips and wound them around until they looked just right. I'm not into tutorials so if you need more instructions check out Pinterest for more ideas. It's so cute that I couldn't part with it and hang it on our door out in the cold so I hung it on our wall. A little touch of spring indoors!

was brave and tried out a new colour..mustard yellow!
I kinda like it :)

Well I am going to watch some Netflix and work on my next crafting project...Button earrings..Seriously so adorable. Will post more later! Luckily my hubby got called into work so I don't have to feel like I'm neglecting him with all this crafting going on.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment