Friday 21 March 2014

C U R R E N T L Y

Currently.....

Obsessing over: 
Homemade lattes- We are trying to be more intentional with our budget so my Starbucks/Coffee shop budget has decreased and my thriftiness has increased at home! They are super easy to make and just as good! Right now I am sipping on a Caramel Machiatto with homemade caramel sauce. Can you say YUM?!

Mint.com- Like I said above we are working on our budget and this website has been amazing! Check it out if you are needing a new budget program. It has made me a lot more aware of where our money is actually going! And a great way to save for our goals!

Reading: hmmm not much reading going on here lately. I read a food and wine magazine a little while ago. Does that count?

Working on: my new little business. If you haven't noticed I started selling my button earrings!
Check out my facebook page here! https://www.facebook.com/simplymelco
I am currently running a contest to win two free pairs of earrings. Make sure you enter! Information is found on my page.
My plan is to eventually open a Etsy shop where I can sell my handmade earrings and maybe other crafty items.


Fitness- lately I have been trying to work out more regularly! Sadie and I do a mommy&me boot camp once a week which is a really good workout and a great way to meet other moms. I have also been doing my Jillians Michaels 30 day Shred video. Her workouts are fast and intense which is perfect for someone with a short attention span like me. :)

Thinking about:  That I am so blessed and God is so faithful.

Anticipating: Our girls weekend away in Seattle in a few weeks! Looking forward to hanging with my mom and sisters (yes Sadie is coming too!)


Eating
:
Tonight's dinner is sloppy joes on homemade buns. Random I know! Dinner is all ready to go. I was feeling like super mom this morning. :)
Now I can enjoy the afternoon with my girl and go on a walk with a friend.

Praying for: a house. wisdom in parenting Sadie.


Wishing for: SPRING! Yes I am still wishing for more spring like weather. I just want to wear flats and not have cold feet. Is that too much to ask?

I love my new M I N T button earrings! Combining two of my
favorite things... Mint & lace 
Daddy & his girl. No words....
Happy weekend!
Mel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment