Friday 7 March 2014

Cherishing moments.




Tonight I was looking through some older photos of Sadie. Next week she will be 8 months old! I still can't believe it! I love looking back at photos and seeing how much she has changed and grown. 
This week she learnt how to clap, realized she has ticklish feet and found her new favorite toy is yarn! She smiles and laughs all day long. She brings me so much joy and I am so grateful for her. 
I love you Sadie Rae!

My favorite picture of me and Sadie. She made me a mama.

Our first family photo.

My first look at our Sadie Rae


Here are some recent photos of our happy girl!



those dimples
Happy Weekend! My hubby is on night shift tonight so I am going to take it easy, drink tea and watch some Gossip Girl. Oh and craft. Always crafting. :)

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment