Monday 24 March 2014

Weekend thrift finds!

We did a little thrifting this weekend...! I wanted to make a cake stand for some reason. I never make cake but maybe now if I have a pretty cake stand I will. I bought a small vase that I am going to spray paint gold for the bottom of the stand. Then I found a super cute pink pie plate that I am going to glue to it.
I also want to make some mini pink and gold cake stands with the pink saucers for Sadie's 1st birthday party. Did I just say 1st birthday?! It is still 4 months away but I still can't believe it. She is growing way too fast.  I will post pictures once they are done.

My FIND of the day was this adorable vintage ironing board. I am not sure what I am going to do with it but have been searching pinterest for some ideas. My husband thinks I am slightly crazy for this purchase but his thoughts have never stopped my thrifting excitement! Currently it is set up in the middle of our living room for no apparent reason just so I can look at it.

treasure of the day! $5 whaaaat?!


idea of what to do with my ironing board!
This is how we thrift. She likes to grab everything she
can get her hands on!

Happy Monday all!

Mel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment