Thursday 6 March 2014

Cute as a button earrings

If you follow me on Instagram or are friends with me on Facebook you probably have been seeing my posts lately of button earrings. Follow me on Instagram if you would like to be updated on new patterns! melissamaries
I saw them online somewhere and thought they were adorable and wanted to make myself a few pairs. Then some friends and my sister wanted some so I thought I should start selling them!
I really enjoy making them and it is something to keep me busy on these snowy days (still).

Here are a few photos of my cute as a button earrings creations


floral is perfect for spring!
my current fave is the mint green lace!

If you would like to order some please send me an email
mika_melissa@hotmail.com
or a personal message on Facebook works too
or commment on here!

They are currently available to buy at Tracycakes in Abbotsford and at our Langley location in Murrayville for $7 per pair.
If you order directly from me I am able to ship them.
Prices
$7 per pair
2 for $13
3 for $19
I've had to adjust my prices a few times since I am figuring out exactly how much they cost to make.

Happy Thursday!

It's a snowy day here so I think I will stay in today and work on some orders and finish off my spring wreath. Well my wishing of spring wreath!

Here is my wreath so far. it needs more felt flowers and some
lace trim of course!


Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment