Monday 30 April 2012

Sisterly Love!

This weekend seemed to fly by! As I sit here drinking some ice cream cake tea I feel so blessed to have the life that I have. On a side note....there is such a thing as ice cream cake tea! I went on a Davids tea shopping spree and tried a few new flavors.
On Friday night the hubby and I went on a date to celebrate his birthday at the Olive Garden. We had a great evening spending some quality time together.
I even tried a new red wine! It's called Rosacto and it's a sparkling red wine. It was pretty delicious!
me on our date!

On Saturday evening we went to a BBQ at Blair and Nicole's family farm. It was great to see our friends and catch up. We even had a bonfire! Evenings like those make me so excited for summer!
best friends!
Nicole & I
Nicole had the cutest set up!
 I loved the mason
jar drinks!


Sunday was an awesome spring day. Church was a really good sermon. It was on Psalm 37 and living a rock solid life.  Walking in God's way can be hurtful sometimes but it is worth it in the end. I feel challenged to live my life in a "rock solid" way and always doing things, even small things, the right and Godly way.
On Sunday afternoon Jess and I had a sister date! I love spending time with my sister and catching up on our busy lives. We went shopping for bike accessories. My dream has come true and my sister now has a cruiser bike so we can go riding together! I bought a new vintage wooden bike rack for the back of my bike so now I can attach my picnic basket to my bike! My two favorite summer things can now be combined..Pinics and bike riding!


"There is no better friend than a sister.
 And there is no better sister than you."
some delish freckled lemonade at Red Robins!


our bikes!

I love my bike

 Have a happy week!

Mel XO









1 comment: