Wednesday 25 April 2012

Under The Veil

For those of you that don't know, as well as working at Tracycakes, is that I have a business on the side called Under the Veil wedding hair design.  I pamper brides in the comfort of their own home while designing the style they have always dreamt on their special day! I love styling hair for weddings. My favourite part is when the bride gets her dress on and her whole look comes together! If you are getting married or know anyone getting married please refer me!
I also do regular cuts/colours on evenings and weekends if you are looking for a hair stylist. Right now I have a salon in my parents basement(thanks Mom and Dad!) since we are still in a townhouse. My dream is to have a salon in my own house one day soon.
You can reach me at contact@undertheveil.ca or 604-557-8190
Here are some photos of some past weddings I have done.







Happy rainy Wednesday!
Mel Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment