Monday 14 May 2012

Happy Monday!

Normally I dislike Mondays. The weekend is over and you are back to a long week of work! But don't worry I normally get over it by lunch time on Mondays. It happens every week so you kinda get used to it.
Today has been a good Monday! I only worked a half day today since I worked over the Mother's Day weekend. After work I went to Windsor Nursery and picked some flowers for by my front door. And again I didn't even have to get my hands dirty! The lady offered to plant them in my planters for me!!
my planters

After that my sister and I went shopping and got iced coffees from Starbucks. By the way the half off frap deal is over! We even waited until "happy hour" and at 3:00. Needless to say we didn't get the deal.
The day was finished off with a nice chicken salad and a refreshing glass of white wine.  I also have some Pina Colada Popsicles freezing the freezer! Check out the recipe here.

Have a happy week!
Mel xo

Mother's Day! We got Mom a cruiser bike too!


new tanks that were on sale! some were only $6!

No comments:

Post a Comment